The purpose of these groups is to provide a safe, judgment-free place for moms in the different communities in and around to Memphis to discuss all things mom-related. It’s our goal to help moms meet one another, make friends, seek advice, and share in this crazy adventure of motherhood!
Find your group, request to join, and introduce yourself to the other moms in your area! Set up play dates, ask other moms for pointers, and share your stories with women who can relate!
What Community Groups are for:
- Advice on local services, such as hair salons or pediatricians – great for mamas who’ve just moved here or relocating within Memphis!
- Mamas just like you who are looking for play dates or ways to meet other moms.
- Sharing local information to help mamas be their best. This includes MMB events.
- Support and friendships!
What Community Groups are not for:
- Buy/Sell/Trade – there are some wonderful Facebook groups for BST, but we aren’t one of them.
- Solicitations – that said, here at MMB, we are totally into supporting our mom-trepreneurs. Each Friday, we allow mamas with local businesses to post about their services. We’re all about moms supporting moms!
- Gossip – unless you’ve got the scoop on a local Justin Timberlake sighting.
These groups have led to many friendships and some really funny discussions that only us local mamas would understand! Sometimes, that’s all you need. Come on over and connect with us at one of our Community Groups today!